We at Hotel Langaholt put health and security measures above all. We are concerned about the safety and well-being of our guests as well as our team. For that reason, we take part in the Icelandic Tourist board project, Clean & safe. Please read and follow our protocol and guidelines here below. These protocols and guidelines are subject to change coinciding with recommendations based on the Icelandic Directory of Health and Icelandic Authorities.
• Use of face masks is not required when seated in the dining hall
• We encourage safe distance between all persons and personal precautions
• Sanitizers are available in every open space at the hotel as well as in every room.
• All common area surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly as well as keys, pens and other contact areas which are sanitized before and after each use.
• Our staff takes every personal sanitation precaution, we encourage our guests to do the same.
• Detailed and thorough sanitation of every room is our protocol in accordance with the Icelandic Directory of Health and Icelandic Authorities.
• Tables, chairs, and menus are sanitized after each use in our hotel and restaurant.
Special measures regarding breakfast
• Face masks must be worn in the breakfast area with the exception when seated.
• Sliced bread, toppings, and fruits are the only things accessible at the breakfast buffet table.
• Each guest is handed a set of cutlery and tools for their private use at the breakfast buffet table.
• Coffee, juice, water, milk, cereal, muesli, sugar, and such is only served by our staff upon request from a secure area which shall not be accessible to guests.
• It is important not to leave silverware or cutlery at the breakfast buffet, it shall be put in a designated cleanser by the buffet table after use.
We thank you for following this protocol, and wish you a peaceful and safe stay at our hotel!